Sealwise On Display
Sealwise is an extremely hard wearing and waterproof resource which is an excellent material for interior and exterior signs, hoardings, fixtures and fittings.
Because Sealwise is so durable and long-lasting, it brings clear advantages to this sector. It’s also very easy to use and has great anti-static qualities. Sealwise performs brilliantly in wet environments, making it ideal for outdoors. It’s also very easy to use, has great anti-static qualities as well as an easy- peel protective film on one surface to ensure an unblemished finish.
Crucially for outdoor use, SW is 100% waterproof and has a 10-year UV tolerance guarantee as well as an easy-peel protective film. Its outstanding quality finish is great for use with CNC routers. It can be thermoformed, fabricated and CNC routed as well as being engraved. Sealwise can be used to print with standard inks and cut with standard machines. Our branded solvent adhesive complements Sealwise perfectly but standard industry adhesives can also be used.
- More effective screw retention.
- Lighter in weight compared to other substrates
- Can be line bent (no creases) and heat formed.
- Accepts all ink technologies
- Comes in a range of sizes and thicknesses
- Accepts all of today’s vinyls.
- Easy to manufacture and install
- Anti-bacterial surface
- 3mm Sealwise WCB is an ideal panel for Shell schemes.
- Shop fittings
- Interior signs
- Exterior signs
- Road signs
- Bill boards
- Sign trays
- Flexible panels
- Panel and post
- Way finding signs